Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Houghton lake camping trip

This is the campground where we stayed this weekend.
We got there on Friday afternoon and set up. Set up time
is getting a lot quicker everytime we go. Anyways we set
up and sat around and relaxed the rest of the night.



The truck and the camper. The weather was kind of
cool but great for camping. Saturday we got up and
had our coffee and just relaxed. The temps were about
28 degrees. We decided we would take a ride over to my
dads house for a little while.


This a picture of Houghton Lake, Mi we took on
Saturday. It was a beautiful day. Just a few clouds
and it was around 55 degrees.


Here is another picture of Houghton Lake.

Here is a picture Dan took at a stop we made
comming home from my Dads. It is Muskegon river.
Here is another one of Muskegon river and a little bridge.
We went home and got our showers and was relaxing and I
heard a horn blow. I looked out and it was my Dad and his wife
Brenda. They came to check out our little camper and campsite.
I was really suprised. They stayed about a hour and left. Dan and I
just sat and relaxed the rest of the night. The next day we woke up
around 6 am and was freezing our butts off. The propane ran out in
one of the tanks. We are getting a gauge for them darn tanks, all
done freezing my butt off. We packed up and was on the road by 10 am.

No comments:

Post a Comment