Thursday, March 15, 2012

Vacation to Myrtle Beach 3/14/2012 Day #5



We woke to another beautiful sunrise. We had coffee and then went down and walked on the beach for awhile. Dan took his metal detector down, but didn't even get a penny. He keep getting little signals,  but when he would dig there was nothing.


Dan metal detecting

After a walk on the beach we went and had some breakfast. One of these day I will try something different. We both had our usual. We left the restraunt and went across the street to the store to pick up a few things. When we got there I was like oh shoot I left my glasses at the restraunt. I have a habit of taking them off and laying them on the table when I read the menu. So back we go to the restraunt and our waitress put them up for me. Thank goodness. Back to the store we went. We came back to the room and put on our suits and went down to the pool and hot tub. Oh man I could get used to that. It was so relaxing. It was about 68 degrees around 11:00 AM. We laid in the sun after swimming and the hot tub. Dan got tired of laying in the sun and went up to the room to sleep. I was out there about a hour and a half. I got a burnt of course. It will turn to a tan though. I went up to the room to get cleaned up and get a bite to eat. The beach is packed today.



The beach at 11 AM

About 5 PM we were starting to get a little hungry so we decided to go and try a new place to eat. It was called Delany's Dog haus. We got all the way over there and they were not even in business anymore. So we went to the Golden Corral. Oh my goodnes we did not go away empty like we went in thats for sure. I just love that place, All kinds of different foods. We came back to the hotel and we were just full and tired. We watched a little tv. Dan was in bed at 8 PM and I went to bed at 10:30 PM. I think I got a bit to much sun. It just seemed like such a long day. Our vacation seems to be going so fast. Well another great day comes to a end.  Day 6 to follow






No comments:

Post a Comment