Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Vacation to Myrtle Beach 3/21/2012 Day #12

Well after our day yesterday and getting in late I slept in until 8;30 AM and Dan was up early again. I got up and poured some coffee and got cleaned up and got ready to go to breakfast. We went to a pancake house. They have really cheap, tastey and hardy breakfasts her. We ate and went to one of the beach stores to pick up some things for our loved ones back home and then to the grocery store to get some water they had on sale. Then to the gas station. While we were at the gas station I saw something I haven't saw in along time. See picture below.


Aren't these things obsolete? Lol

After our shopping and gas we headed back to the room and packed up some of our stuff that we did not need.  We leave here to go to Pigeon Forge, TN tommorrow morning. After packing we went down and got into the pool and hot tub for awhile. I have really enjoyed the pool and the hot tub. Dan went up to the room and I laid out for a few hours and then Dan came back down and got in the pool and hot tub with me. After a while of that we went up to our room and took our showers and went to go eat. We ate at the bbq house. Dan had two pulled pork sandwiches and I had one and a order of onion rings. Wow are they good and yes they are filling too.


Man o man is that a sandwich or what?

After eating we came back to the room and I did the blog from yesterday and today's.
We have to get up early in the morning so it will be a early night. We just sat around for our last night here and relaxed. I sure am going to miss the ocean, pool, hot tub, the food and yes Myrtle Beach . We could not have asked for better weather sunny and upper 70's to mid 80's the whole time here. Tommorrow we head out to fullfill our rest of our vacation in Pigeon Forge, TN. I will continue my blog until I am home so keep on a following. End of day #12. Day 13 to follow.




No comments:

Post a Comment